Monday, May 11, 2009

tireeeddddd

i'm dammm tired..........
first day back to work.... very tired..very sleepy..whole body ache....
so many email to read..... soo many follow up to do... soo many case to investigate.... soo many rubbish to clear...
i keep going toilet..coz im dammm tired...to face all those stuffs..argh. the WORSE is..i work OT . and so many ppl come and "suan" me when they still see me in the office after 6:30pm..argh..
stupid chern yang come over my work station and said to me " wow.. u r still here???" damm it..
then around 7pm... daniel come over my workstation n said " not going back?? why still here?" and he very bad..he say " hey i going back now.." argh... make me angry nia...
today Annie and Jack not in lor..annie standard one la...almost every monday take MC..haha jack should be at shenton way lor..so i went to buy lunch back to pantry and eat with yoke mee..
argh.tiring day......... very very tired.........

No comments: