Monday, May 4, 2009

Simple and Relax lifestyle...


my poor murfee.. he got hair one hor..just that a little bit short..


well.. i have been leading a simple lifestyle now..haha


Morning i wake up, bath, eat...and bring my doggy for a walk..then start my revision...till evening 5pm plus..then bring my doggy for a walk again..then take my shower...dinner and do my revision again.. haha simple n relax lifestyle...


this morning i set alarm at 8:35am... then send sms to zq to wish him good luck for his exam.. haha and the funny thing is..he knew that i purposely wake up just to wish him..haha and he ask me to go back sleep abit longer.. wow..he really know my pattern... but i dont know him well lehz.how???? ok.. well..after my exam..i'll put in effort to get to know him better.....


this evening when i bring my doggy walk around the garden.. then got two guys very bad lor..they say " hey..ur doggy no fur lehz" OMG...u two idiot ar.. my dog got fur lor..just that we trim it short lor... haha but i didnt say anything la..just keep quiet and ignore them.. haha


i think zq do miss me la.haha coz he sms me more than i expected.. haha maybe today he is not working..that's y got time to text me.... i was wondering....he really like me?? haha or issit becoz he knew than i like him so he try to like me??? ooh no....i'm thinking too much le..haha okok..dont think about it..and see how it progress......... but i'm curious lehz.....hahaa


oh mother day is coming... we have reserve the table at sakura@republic..


No comments: