Wednesday, May 20, 2009

hamstring...pain....argh....

oooohhh... no.... i'm sooo bored... leading a " no life" life..
i'm VERY FREE now... argh.. what i going to do for next month???? nothing for me to look forward lor.. should i go for a short trip???? where should i go??? bintan? batam? malaysia?? haa

sigh.. i over train my body... and how suffer from hamstring pull.. argh...
this morning i missed the bus, missed the train..coz i cannot run... hanstring pain lehz.... i feel the pain when i walk...soo how i going to run??? hopefully it will recover by saturday..so i still can make it for the passion run on sunday. haha

yesterday my hamstring pain and i still went for my night driving lesson.. sigh.. coz i already book and dont wanna missed any lesson..need more practice.. i'm a attention seeker..so when i telling zq about my hamstring prob.. i expected him to show more care and concern.. but he didn't.. he still joking with me on msn.. soo i was very upset last night and didn't talk much to him and went to sleep early.. this morning.. i was telling myself not to be upset over small matter..trying my best to convince myself to "take it easy".. and zq is going to KL tonight..so dont wan to spoil his mood.. i think...i shouldn't have high expectation from him..so life will be more easy and mood will not get affected so easily.. will zq miss me when he at KL?? actually going oversea is a good way to test who is important to you.. example when u wanna buy some gift for friends.. who come to your mind first...the friend is important to you.. and who do you think of before u sleep..the person is the one u like...

today i went to harbour front " seah im" there for lunch with Annie and Yoke Mee, we order black pepper chicken rice. .. i miss the fish soup there.. maybe tml i will go there again..
when i waiting for the food.. Chen Wei called my HP..when i wanna answer it and he appear right in front of me.. haha now then i know he workplace soo near to me.. just opp PSA building.. haha. maybe next time when we can organise gathering dinner at VIVO with Edwin and Lilin.. but Lilin is getting married and she is doing her Master ...so very hard to meet up lor.edwin having school Holiday now..soo should be free lor.. haha last time in poly.. Chen wei, Edwin, Lilin and me..we're group member during yr 2.. i seldom talk to chen wei..coz he is a weird guy.. haha aiya..all guy good in IT is weird lor.. but then..i didnt expect he will keep in touch with me after grad.. and even plan for gathering dinner. haha i think to him.. i'm a slacker in school lor.. haha he is sooo GOOD in programming.. all lecturer know about him.. and ar.. he is TOP 3 student in whole course.. aiya.. the three of them are good in IT lor.. i'm the only one give up on IT and doing business course now :P last time all our project get dist... coz.. we have Chen wei who is good in programming, Edwin.. good in web design.. Lilin..good in database.. argh. what am i good in??? nothing lor :P and last time after yr 1..i appeal for tranfer course to Chemical Process and i got in.. i attend the class for a week and come back to IT..partly also because they three keep asking me to come back... they promise they will help me pull thro these three yr.. and leonard also one of them la. leonard keep forcing me to study lor.. he even come to my house early in the morning during study week. and force me to study ..argh....

No comments: