Monday, May 18, 2009

i feeling sooo happy..

yeahz... i'm happy happy happy..haha
its sooo goood to be with zq...
u know what...
yesterday after his work..he come and fetch me to his place..
then while we watching show.. i told him..my friend asking me to go clubbing after her exam.. muz go celebrate for all the hard work we put in... then i ask him would he mind if i go..
then he ask me who is going.. then i say " janet" ..then u know wat...
soo surprise lehz..he say "ok" wow..coool....i really never expect he would agree to let me go lor...
hahahahaha then i ask him how come he let me go..he say " coz u need to have ur own activity...and u r going with ur best friend." wow..cool right? haha but got one condition la.. i must text him when i reach home :P
he is realllly......very sweeeeet.... love him.. haha
but i wont over do it la.. no guy will like their gf to go clubbing lor.. so i wont go there unnecessary la. anyway i'm not regular clubber what.. i'm just social clubber nia..
i feel that...zq is a person i can talk with him comfortable..no gap at all. haha i can be very open and tell him " i LS lehz" haha dont need to be pai sei with him..haha
Daniel very bad lor.he say now honey mood period..so zq will agree to let me go.. he bad lor..i tell him ar..whoever dare to say bad thing about my bf.. i will not be friend with them....
oh ya.today i will strike toto sia.. u know why..haha coz AMY talking to me lehz.. haha funny sia.. we in the same dept for 3 yr plus.. when we in the same section "invoice section" we dont talk to each other.. no common topic lor. then ar.. after that incident..more worse..everyone know we two CANNOT CLICK at all one.. then after that..i leave invoice team..i went to invoice settlement team.. and soo happy..dont need to see her FACE anymore.. haha now i happily working in settlement team.. and she stay in invoice team.. but today very surprise lehz. when i inside the rest room.. she come in.. and she smile to me.. then i smile back lor.. usually we two will pretend didnt see each other lor.but today she smile.so i smile back lor.. then she say " u having holiday now?" then i say " yuppie" then she say " is this ur last paper? then u grad liaoz?" then i say " no la.not soo soon..still long way to go..next yr then grad" haha then she say " very soon la." haha then after i come out from the rest room..i walk to my officer work station n say " today i can strike toto liaoz.amy is talking to me" haha then my officer say " wow..really?? she in good mood ar?" then i say " i think so lor" hahaa
i suspect ar...now she is bored with invoice team liaoz lor.. she have lose her power there after bee ling join in.. haha so she is thinking to join my team here.. that why she is making an effort to talk to me..... haha working in big company..must know how to handle with the politic and play with it well lor.. haha
today when im on phone with client.. then ruhaini pass to me two BIG MANGO..wow.. my FAV fruit..yea yea.. hahaa but i worry after i eat..my skin get worse.. haha

No comments: