Saturday, October 18, 2008

boring..saturday











I already unblock you on Wednesday and chat with you once… haha I’m useless right?

Work getting more and complicated but I still manage to go home on the dot, so happy…
And can reach home by 8pm..hahaa so long never reach home so early lor….the feeling is different..

I went to intranet and look for the picture, the picture look so ugly and different lor. Ahhahaa and ar..on the same day I saw that handsome guy came to my office lehz. Hahaa then I faster go inform bee yuen :P whaha
Too bad he was in my office not in bee yuen there.haha

Wednesday during lunch time, I told Annie and Jack that I always take 6:30 transport and they so envy of me. haha can go home so early…then on the same day I almost cannot catch the 6:30 transport cause we cannot balance but luckily manage to balance at 6:25 and I rush down from my office to the waiting area, and I saw so many buses waiting there and got to search one by one to see which bus go to Queentown, when I get in the bus I saw Jack sitting inside and wave to me. ahahaa he also go back early..only our poor Annie still working.. hahaha

Yesterday Sadien join us for lunch and she asked Annie “are you married?” Annie say” I’m MBA” haha she don’t get what she mean ..haha soo innocent of her.. ahhaa
She though is MBA holder..whahaa
MBA stand for “Married but Available” hahaa
But she only available to…” someone” erm erm only jack and me know who is that “someone” hahaha

We three got different status,
Jackà married
Annieà married but Available
Meà single but not available

We three always got different topic to talk share..
Whenever jack mention about his wife, he always with a smile on his face. They married for 5 to 6 year but still maintain a lovely couple relationship. Haha he can describe his wife very cute when she get angry…how you going to find this type of guy lehz.haha most of my married friend when they talk about their wife..they say headache… hahaa

Annie always say her husband very good directory hahaha she will call and ask her husband whenever she don’t know..haha everytime she will say” I go ask my husband” whaha and when she mention about that “someone”..she will say he is very smart….

Me lehz..hahaa I got no bf or husband to share with them hahaha
What can I share lehz..haha
My school, clubbing, workplace…etc…hahaha
I’m a person who can talk with any topic..hahaa

Oooo..soo bored at home…clubbing mood liao..keke but I cannot….exam period la…

above are the pictures taken after make up class..

u can see my neck and face different colour right? haha

now u cannot le..coz i change my foundation liaoz..










No comments: