Monday, October 6, 2008

Rotting leg...yuack



My leg is rotting…argh..due to some infection over the past two week…and I already consult doctor, so hopefully can recover as soon as possible..

Today I wanna go home early but I can’t balance…thanks to the person who always updated wrong RATE….argh… last two month she have update the wrong USD rate and spotted by me..and this time..she use EUR rate and update into GBP rate... and spotted by me again..she hate me for sure..whahaha

Recently I read those entertainment news and realise so many korean celebrity commit suicide, very sad news.. last time when some girls told me they have come across this though..wanna end their life..and at that point of time, I feel that they are so silly, and I so happy that I never come across this though..but recently..i have change a lot. Especially in this year..and frankly speaking, I have though of ending my life…I have low moral…no motivation…. I’m lost in direction. I don’t know what my life will be in the next 5 yr…so I keep asking myself when my life will end???? Am I mentally ill? No…I just feel lost and hopeless…..

No comments: