Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Employment relation

Finally can relax, ER is the paper which I most not confident in it and finally now it over.
And I think I can pass this paper because all the stuffs I study did come out.
Tomorrow I’m back to work and clear all the shit. Haha monthend..must be very busy. So now I got to switch my mind to work…and next Tuesday I’ll continue working hard for my next paper. I already send my HP for service…will get back on Friday.

Today my paper start at 10am but I’m late. Haha and I’m not alone. Because Kris meeting me so we both together late. Haha
After paper, uncle Ben, Kris and me went to Orchard for lunch because I got to send my HP to wisma for services. While we waiting for car park slot at the open space car park near forum, then got one car drive out and pass us his coupon lor. Very good lor. Hahaa
I saw your nick….”its over for now” I don’t know is this good or bad..but I hope..you are doing fine in all ur test..

No comments: