Thursday, October 2, 2008

officially become aunty...







Today I went to Thomson Hospital to visit my sister and the baby..haha
The baby soo cute…….
I don’t understand why I can’t really smile or laugh when I’m at work..my work is soo stress…my workload is so heavy and I always lack of sleep…I always get up in the mid night ….
I’m under exam stressed…I really no confident for this semester, thanks to all the LOUSY lecturer..
I dunno what is the important concept for employee relation…what the hell is that..whahaha

Anyway this Saturday I’m going for make up lesson..maybe after this class, I can apply a better make up for work. Hahaa
And become prettier. Hehe

I must climb up ASAP…. I wanna be AVP before 40 yr old..whahaha
*yes..i hate you....and i regret to know u..i will disappear soon...

No comments: