Saturday, October 4, 2008

busy day








Today was a busy day for me, I started work at 7:15am, so I woke up at 5:45am.. argh..
And today was the first time I work with Nicholas, everything went well and I ended work at 12pm, my last stop at Vivo city so I meeting Diana there for lunch….
She was late, I called her when I finish work and she still sleeping..argh…
After that we go for our make up lesson at cityhall..hahaa
Very fun and I learned how to apply eyes shadow…after that I bought some cosmetic.

Next week will be the last week I work at Chai Chee and I really will miss this place..because so many things happen in this place…

Firstly, Robin and me break up during my first week working at Chai Chee, secondly, after the break up, our first meet up at my office back door and this is the place where he telling me he is feeling sad about his job.. And thirdly, we have a regular meet up and have a small talk under my block…and lastly. Our last meet up on his last day of work…

Comtech is a nice place and also have some memories where started all the sweet and painful memories for me…
This is the place when I started to know Robin and we become friend. chat on msn and phone regularly, and I remember he used to call me when I having lunch at Burp…and during that time he just left Citibank and join DBS… and..now i’m going back there again and he joined back DBS again…..

*if I could turn back time, I’ll put in effort in our relationship, I have learnt my mistake…and will not let the history repeat again..

No comments: