Tuesday, October 14, 2008

tired day


Erm..today is third day I disappear from you…..
Haiz.. why I feeling so so so sad…

By the way, today Annie got nothing to do so she go intranet and search for the handsome guy at chai chee … she go to T&M dept and looking thro all the staffs and manage to find his picture.. haha she is very very FREE lor..whahha
And she called me when I’m on shuttle bus and told me that guy name is Long Zi Quan and she cannot confirm is him or not. So she ask me to tomorrow go to the intranet and see. Hahaha silly girl.whaha

This morning very funny and qiao lor..last time when I work at chai chee, my god brother also work at bedok north..very near my workplace..this week I started working at comtech and I take train towards jurong east interchange. And I saw my god brother at woodland mrt station. Haha and today also his second day taking this direction train. He change job..and sooo qiao..we alight at queentown. Hahahahahaha

No comments: