Wednesday, October 1, 2008

month end again...

Yesterday was month end, we are so busy, so many payments to apply and so many calls and email. My Malay colleague went back at 3pm, so left with aunty Y and me. Then invoice sections no data entry and they faxed over and ask me to help them keyed. Omg, I got so many payments and still got to spare time to key invoice for them. Wth…..
But I try to cool down and finish my stuffs asap because the system shut down early, so we cannot stay OT to do.
Haha I get to know one lady from T&M, she told me some of them got to go back work today, they are not follow SGD calendar, its depends on what currency they are dealing with. Poor thing.
And she told me they also split operation, they take turn to go Comtech and Chai Chee, so sometimes the people there will disappear from CC for few month because they at Comtech. Haha this is something new I get to know and some useful…I can go update BG friend liaoz. Hahahaa because they so curious why the shuai ge over there always go on block leave, haha now I know he is not going on block leave, he go Comtech. Hahaa
Must go tell Bee Yuan, she will be happy to know it. Haha yesterday too busy and no time to update them..tml must…UPDATE :P

No comments: