Tuesday, October 7, 2008

last week at Chai Chee


Today Uncle Ben fetch Shirley and me from our workplace and we went to Katong ate Katong Laksa. Haha we order laksa, rojak and Otak..yummy..sooo nice…
I was so stupid, I ask the person for chopstick. Haha frankly speaking, this is the first time I having laksa at Katong..so I didn’t know people there eat without chopstick haha
So pai sei..
And I went back office at 2:30pm which was 30 min late. Ahha but no one ask about it..soo nevermind la. Haha

Last time when Annie just joined, she ask me how come I never go out for lunch? Then my reply is” I’m vampire mahz..never see sun light.” Haha because that time I was so busy and I’m not familiar with the work flow so need more time to do. Now she became vampire.. everytime jack and me ask her out for lunch..she cannot join us..she stuck with her work. Then today she announce to everyone she is vampire…haha never see sunlight. Haha last time she laugh at me..now is her turn liaoz.. keke..

No comments: