Friday, October 10, 2008

Last day at Chai Chee







































Finally today is the day we move office.
Is my last day to see the handsome guy outside the toilet…haha
We stop work at 3pm and start doing packing.
This time I was quite smart..ahha actually I have finished my work at 1pm but I keep quiet and doing other stuffs..
Yesterday I was so stupid….yesterday volume was so high and I manage to finish it at 5pm and I plan to do packing till 6plus and go home but unfortunately when I announce that I have balance and aunty Yvonne so happy to hear it and she say” xiao mei ar…help me lehz” before I say ok…she already place her application on my desk and it was not one or two application..is 29 application…OMG..what have she doing for the whole afternoon??? Luckily I manage to finished HER 29 application before 6pm and I start doing my packing…..so I have learn my lesson and I keep quiet when I balance..hehe

Taken some pictures when we do packing….it’s so tiring..






I found one super super old…time stamp machine lehz.haha vintage..hehe
Argh.finally weekend come…and what I going to do lehz???







Tomorrow my schedule is…

7:15 to 9:30—working for Greg
1015 to 1pm – go office unpack…
and hopefully can leave at 1pm ..
then go causeway point with Annie and Jack for lunch..
then meet Kris to study together…

Sunday..
8am driving..
then maybe go study again lor…

No comments: