Monday, January 19, 2009

back from KL

my aunty's and me ..yeahz


view of KLCC from FAR











my fav brand. haha



















in the train























Yeahz..i’m back from KL. Haha having wonderful day there. Busy shopping n shopping and shopping again. Haha
Erm.where should i start lehz. Ok start from Friday night bahz
Janet wanna go back home to pack then meet me at custom but then she was quite late so she took cab from amk to my place. We meet around 9:10pm, which is quite late and my parents keep nagging at me. they scare i will missed the train. Then we walk very fast to the custom and took bus 170 to JB. Haha u know what.. we reach city square at 10pm lehz. Our train 11pm lehz. So we got one hour to sLACK. Haha
On the train, i can’t sleep. So i keep reading my book for the whole night. Haha then we reach KL at 6am. One aunty missed her stop and we help her to get malaysia MRT back to her place. My aunty fetch us at the train station and we go there take a rest and bath then we to salon do our hair. We left the salon around 1230 and went to sunway parade shopping till 8pm plus. Then we head to KLCC to take picture of the night view. Haha we reach home around 1am and we keep trying our new clothing and talk with my aunt till 2am plus then we fall sleep. Haha next day we wake up at 9am, we bath n went to my another aunt house then go for our lunch. Haha then took train at 2pm back to singapore. Haha
Today i’m totally no mood to work lor.
Haiz. i helping my friend to sell their textbook. Haiz..Thursday i got many textbook to bring to work lehz. Haiz..let me count..i think got 6textbook to carry lehz...argh..

No comments: