Tuesday, January 27, 2009

confuse.....

today is the second day of cny and also the last day of my long holiday. haha
what i do today? slacking again. haha my parents went to visiting but i prefer to stay at home. my sister and me stay at home, i reading my book and she doing research for her further studies.

today my relative come to my house and bring us a bad new. sigh... my relative told us..my KL aunty husband having an affair with a china girl and have a house there too. and this have last quite sometimes liaoz. haiz..but i didn't realise anything wrong when i stay at their house last week. sigh..pity my aunty... i always though...marry will be happy ever after...but..the fact is not. why guys always get an affair after their marry?? why can't they be more responsible? and where is the love?? if they don't love each other then dont get married la....if wanna get married then must maintain their relationship..right???

sigh...every family have a different story.....every person have their own life and story..
what is my story then????? will it be a sad or happy story???

today i see the way how uncle lee treat her daughter...its really touching lor. he is a nice daddy.
aunty May and uncle lee have been dating for 11 yr and finally tie a knot few yr back. after their marriage, they have try many matter but just cant get pregnant. and one day, uncle lee get to know a chinese baby girl for adoption and he went to see this baby girl and like her very much. he is a lawyer then manage to settle the adoption stuffs fast and proper way and this baby girl officially become their daughter. today i see him go playground with his daughter and play with her, he bring her to toilet when she want to, he carry her around, and the baby girl stick to him more than my aunty. he really a nice daddy.

No comments: