Monday, January 26, 2009

new yr eve




today is new yr eve, i went to driving in the morning. after that i reading, taking short nap and went to jogging. after my jogging, i walk to my block and an aunty approach me. she ask me she wanna go to unit 150 but this staircase only up to unit 140 and she ask what the unit no on the next lift. she say she cannot see it, but i also cant see it. i didnt wear my spec or contact when i go jogging. haha and my degree is not 100 or less lor. my degree is 250 and 300 lehz. haha


after my jog, i bath my doggy and change new yr clothes for him. haha so cute. and i helping my mom to prepare for steamboat. haha


my sister told me califonia having a 1 week pass for guest. so i go apply then can go there with my sister on tues. haha at least i got something to do than staying at home sleeping right? haha


No comments: