Friday, January 2, 2009

Edward....u r my prince

Yeahz..i watched “twilight “ again. Haha i’m really crazy over this movie. I keep listening to the soundtrack...Edward is sooo cute and nice....i wanna have a bf like him. Hahaa

Erm..i realise..my English novel is getting more.. haha last time in secondary school, I can’t even read finish one English novel in my whole sec school life. I remember that time Li Li bought for me one English novel, she say very nice so she bought one for me. And I everyday bring it with me during reading period but I never really read it. Haha when I become so addicted to English romance story book?? last time I only read Chinese novel. Haha

Ok.today is first day of Yr 2009. What i wanna achieve in this yr??

1. Good result
2. Get good banning for performance
3. Become happier

This year.. i will be going for short trip..and two trips is confirm.

My KL trip on 16 Jan to 18 Jan
My Penang trip from 29 May to 31 May.

My elder sis already book Air Ticket for my Penang trip and my train ticket for KL already with me.

I need to slim down before I go back Penang; they already never see me for 3 years... haha
Ok.time to sleep. My target is to finish reading twilight by this Sunday. Hahaa

I shall dream of Edward...haha

No comments: