Friday, January 9, 2009

Robert...yeahz


Wow this week i have been very busy, Monday tues got class, Wednesday work OT, thurs gathering dinner at grefio, and Friday OT..haha tml also another busy day, morning driving afternoon working. Argh..and i’m addicted to twilight...haha manage to get three books ..short of one. Sad..


Robert pattison so cute....


As usually, my section always down. People go on leave, urgent leave, MC..anyway i already used to cover them, and also learn most of their duty. So i dont need to worry work cannot be done when they are not in. My SVP and VP have agree to let me take unpaid leave if my annual leave not enough. So this yr, i can use some leave for short trip and longer study period. My manager say she dont wan me to be stress up over my study due to insufficient of leave, so she help me bring up my suggestion to my SVP n VP about taking unpaid leave.


These two days my office building there have New Moon offer, actually i dont intend to go in as i heard the cashier very Long Q...but annie say she wanna take a look and not buying. Haha but then when she go in and see the price so cheap and cannot control haha she look for basket and start buying. So i also buy lor. Ahaa we Q there about 30min lehz..very long lehz..

No comments: