Thursday, January 22, 2009

CNY coming

yeahz..finally settle the book problem. have meet up with the buyer and sold all the book..
er..i dont really like my new office lehz...
we have move to lobby D and join all my colleague from trade ops. erm..how to say lehz..
my place..was somemore..in the center of the whole office. so everytime ppl confirm walk pass infront of my seat...

then some ppl walk pass, they will smile to me..and i got to smile back.. abit of distraction.
recently i feel weird weird lor...i dont know am i thinking too much or over sensitive la..
got this guy ar..i dont know his name la.. i know..that time when i go lunch with Annie and Jack, then happen to meet uncle collin in the lift ..then we join his group for lunch and this guy was one of them lor that time they got do self intro la. but i dont rem his name la. recently ar..when he walk pass..he will smile to me, is everytime walk pass...everytime smile lor..then sometimes will stop n talk to me.then lunch time when we happen to see them in the food court..he will ask we all to join them...er i dont really like the way he look at me lehz. and he is like over friendly lor...maybe im over sensitive bahz..i just take it im over sensitive lor..haha dont wan to think too much..i'm not interested in having rs in office. hahaa my office here ar..got three couple lehz..hahaa i was wondering how they going to face each other if they break up..

today thurs liaoz..havent received sms from greg about work, so i think..i should be very free during weekend. hahaa got 4 days off lehz..sat to tues..hahaa maybe go jogging and reading bahz ..shop nv open..only cinema..but also duno what movie to watch.hahaa

today our MD come over here to give red packet. haha when they come to my section, i was on the phone with client and when i put down my phone, i saw all my colleague got their red packet and red paper bag with orange. then nothing on my desk lor. then the MD suddenly turn back n come to my place and wish my happy cny and shake hand n pass me the stuff...soo PAI SEI lor....everyone was looking at it lor..

No comments: