Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BAD day

sigh, today is not a good day for me. its started from early in the morning.

firstly, all my colleague in my section didnt turn up for work. my section have total of 5 persons, 2 persons on MC, 1 on urgent leave, 1 having BCP test at shenton way. so im ALONE. i got to do so many things in the morning, like SGD matching, Non checking account, Short/ overpayment report, banking in of CHQ. and today volume super HIGH lor. after that i got to apply all the application. then i dont answer any PHONE CALL. hahaa
luckily my colleague finish her testing in the morning and come back in the afternoon. first thing she told me is.." this morning when i called u, i not dare to ask you who is not in, coz i heard ur voice i know u wanna scold ppl liaoz" haha she not bad ar..know my pattern. hahaha i was work like mad cow in the morning lor, so many things to do at the same time. argh...
tml i going to take half day leave, have been working so hard for the past two month. muz rest well.

secondly, i wait for bus 61 from 6:15pm to 7pm. and i reach school at 8pm. argh..im super late for my first lesson on ECON. argh...

so tml my plan is... go to branch then go home rest and read my books, arrange my lecture note and prepare for project.

No comments: