Friday, January 16, 2009

KL trip



So fast...tml is the day i going to KL..omg..haha I’m damm excited..tml confirm no mood to go work. hahahaa
Anyway I already start packing my bag since Sunday and I will bring my eclipse book with me. so I can read when I’m on train. haha
ok. These few days have been busy with my sister poly enrolment stuffs, then selling book stuffs and etc. ha-ha
this semester will be a tough semester for me, today i attend the first lesson for organisation theory. Which they say is a kill module. OMG...i start to worry and must plan for revision with my classmates. Haha today during the OT class, we need to form a group of 5 to 6. But we only 4 people which is ben, Kelvin, kris and me. im the only GIRL lor..so bad. Haha then after lesson we stay back and look for two more people to join us. Haha and two girls are joining us. They seem friendly and not that type of “ act act” girl. So I believe I can click well with them haha so our group balance out, 3 guy 3 girl. Cool right? Haha
when we still looking for group members, got one guy ask we all” how many people in your group?”
then my friend say “ 4 people, 3 guys 1 girl”
then that guy say “ wow. .. 3 guys bully 1 girl ar?”haha
then that three stupid guys said at the same time” no lor, is the other way round”
hahaa then I stare at them. How can they say me like that lehz. Sad sad haha

No comments: