Wednesday, January 28, 2009

reading is not "nerdy" ok?

Today the train and bus so empty lor.soo envy those who is on leave lor..hahaha

This morning Eiwend told me she have finished reading Confession of Shopaholic book. haha finally she get influence by me and start reading. haha
when she just join my section in DEC...she see me always carry a storybook with me in my bag..and keep saying me " nerdy" argh....

then i keep recommend her shopaholic because this book very nice and i think suit her. haha
that time she see me crazy over twilight book and she cannot take it. keep asking me dont be so nerdy can? haha then i show her my new pencil case for this semester..and she say " u really very nerdy lehz" OMG...pencil case also nerdy?? hahaa as long as anything related with study..she will link it with NERDY.....

she also taking part time study at SIM but i never see her attend the class lor..hahaa last time she told me..every monday, thurs and friday she got class, then i told her my class on every tues, thurs and friday..but then..everytime i rush for class and i ask her is she going for class..she say "no" .... now i finally know why liaoz..because is her parents and friend ask her to go study and her parents paid for her sch fees..haha that's why she can be so relax and not serious. haha

she told me her parents very happy when they see her reading shopaholic. haha and her sister very surprise she will reading. haha soo ar..reading is not nerdy hor...is good habit ok whaha now eiwend cannot say me nerdy liao.whaha

i told eiwent..last time i also don't read..and get influence by my friend, melissa. haha last week when i meet up with melissa in school. she so happy to see me still reading book. then i told her" see la..all becoz of u la..influence me to read and my colleague say me nerdy lehz" whaha then she say " nerdy sound cute..soo is not a bad thing " hahaha funny girl..

No comments: