Saturday, January 3, 2009

night tour around Singapore






Yesterday we have a night tour around Singapore. Haha
Calvin came n fetch me and janet and we go circuit road for supper and drink. After that we went to East Coast Park and talk. We have so many things to talk and jokes to share among us. Haha

After that Janet said she didn’t catch monkey at ECP before, so we drive around the car park .. haha very excited and fun. After that we heading to shenton way.. the feeling of is very different from day time. Last time when my office at shenton way..the people there walk very fast which including me.. We rush to amoy, lau pa sa for lunch, golden bridge, Robison building for lunch, full of people on the street. But last night..the place so quiet and peaceful..and we are surround by tall building..the feeling very GOOD.

Then we pass by the “biggest man made fountain” at suntec...and we stop at Singapore flyer to take picture. Haha

I reach home about 4:30am..and sleep till this morning 12pm and make it on time for my driving at 1pm. Haha power lehz..after that i went home and pack my room..be ready for my new semester start on Monday..soo excited. Haha and start reading twilight book at 5pm. Haha
I realised this two month i always meet up with Janet lehz..

First, we meet up 2 week before xmas to exchange gift..because we will be very busy during xmas. But then..xmas eve we meet up to visit JJ, then few days later, meet up for JJ wake, then yesterday we meet up again. Haha
Erm.yesterday straits time home write about JJ and EMI.. sad.

I fall in love with twilight sound track..have been listen to it for the past few days. Haha
I like the “flightless bird”, it sound like a fairy tale song.so nice and peaceful. If one day I will have my wedding dinner, I will want this song to be play. But this is not my type of song... “supermassive black hole” will be my type of song. Haha this song sooo cool and HOT..like it sooo much....

No comments: